The 2018 Big Country Predator Pursuit Predator Hunt
February 24-25 2018
Check-in 1108 W McHarg, Stamford Texas
Weigh-in 301 N Swenson, Stamford, Texas
Hunt is 100% PAYOUT minus Polygragh fee. Entry fee is $150 per team (up to 4 members).
Registrations will be accepted via mail-in, Paypal, and Check-in. Registration entries made at Check-in will be CASH ONLY. Registration time is from 10-12. Hunt will pay 2 places up to 10 teams (75/25) and 3 place over 10 teams (60/30/10). ONLY 9 animals weighted: 5 coyotes and 4 cats. In the event of a tie, the team with the heaviest total of animals entered will decide the winner of the hunt. Second tie breaker will be the time of last animal.
Door Prizes will be given away!
Coyotes – 10 points
Bobcats – 15 points
Lion – 25 points
JACKPOTS include BIG DOG, BIG CAT, and BIG COON. Side –pot tie will be broken by total weight of the team’s animals in that category.
BIG DOG - $20
BIG CAT - $20
BIG COON - $10
Door Prizes sponsored by Paint Creek Taxidermy, Stamford Mercantile and Brazos Firearms to be given away. (Must be present at weigh-in to win).
- 24 hr contest. Beginning at NOON on Saturday the 24th. Animals must be checked in to scorer’s table before NOON on Sunday the 25th.
- A time stamped picture must be taken upon recovery of each animal and include one team member.
- all animals must be called. NO trapping, baiting or use of decoy dogs.
- Mail-in, PayPal and check-in registrations accepted. Registration entries made at Check-in will be CASH_ONLY. Entries by mail-in and PayPal MUST be received by Wednesday. 2/21/18
- No adding weight to animals.
- No pooling of animals.
- All animals must be killed during hours of the hunt.
- All team members must be present at weigh-in.
- Teams must hunt out of one vehicle. Splitting up is allowed, but members must stay with one vehicle.
- ATVs permitted. No aerial hunting or hunting out of boats.
- MUST follow TPWD rules and regulations. Any game law violations will result in immediate team disqualification.
- We reserve the right to conduct polygragh tests on all winners.
- No shooting out of a moving vehicle.
- All teams are responsible for the proper disposal of animals.
- Hunters must hunt on land they have permission to hunt.
- No night vision or thermal scopes allowed.
Taylor Oakley: 325-636-3734
1903 Duckhorn Dr.
Brownwood, Texas 76801